Poor Souls Share The Most Pathetic Thing They Did When They Were Horny

Have you ever been a little too horny? Or had an unwanted urge to that's hard to resist? Or even a feeling that leads you to try something pathetic like masturbating to the word "sexual intercourse" in the dictionary.

Below are the stories of the craziest things people did when they were horny. Check them out!


01. I masturbated using a hand sanitizer.
 No, it was not at all a nice idea. Plus, the next day was a painful pee day. 


02. I masturbated at the backseat of my car while my grandparents drove me home.
I don't know if they ever noticed. I was super horny and 15.

03. I jerked off in my friend's pool. 
He was making sandwiches. And he came back, dived into a pool of cum.

04. Called one of those 24*7 calling booths and made out with a woman. 
She was a 47- year- old heroin addict. I felt her boobs, made out a little and than left.

05. Fucked a burning hot banana peel.

Ate a banana and felt horny. Microwaved the banana peel and fucked it. It was great.

06. Somewhere out there is a video of me swinging two litres of milk.

I was too horny and in a dry spell. I joined FetLife and started chatting. She tried to extort me for money and I asked her to fuck off. Later she blackmailed me and I had to swing two litres of milk from my sack and sing a song.

07. I fucked a can of Chef Boyardee ravioli. 

Okay! I was horny and I wanted to do it. I fucked a can of ravioli. 

What you do when you get horny ?
Comment Below

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Wonder House in Horinouchi by Kota Mizuishi It Will Leave You Amazed

Top 10 Most Selfish People You'll Ever Hear About

Is Kizomba Dance The Most Amazing Sensual Dance In The World? (Video)